Registration for WiPSCE
Registration is now open!
Additional information about registration for WiPSCE 2019
- We have moved the early bird deadline back to Monday, September 23rd, 2019, and the late payment period starts on October 8th.
- Payment is by credit/debit card (all participants).
- Payment will be in £ Sterling.
- Registration will close on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
- If you come to this page after the 17th, and wish to attend, please contact Peter Donaldson
|ACM/GI members - Early Bird||£200|
|ACM/GI members - Late||£270|
|non-ACM/GI members - Early Bird||£230|
|non-ACM/GI members - Late||£300|
|Student / School teacher - Early Bird||£115|
|Student / School teacher||£140|
|Student / School teacher - Late||£170||Additional Conference Dinner Tickets||£70|
The WiPSCE conference will start on Wednesday, October 23, at 2pm and finish on Friday, October 25, at 2pm.
- Evening reception on Wednesday
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Coffee breaks on Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, and Friday morning
- Conference dinner on Thursday
Sponsored Tickets for School Teachers
We have a limited number of tickets available to school teachers to attend the conference for free. These tickets have been made possible by our sponsors. For more details, or to get your own ticket, please visit https://wipsce19.eventbrite.co.uk/
Questions? Please contact Quintin Cutts (School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, Scotland).