Click here to register
- The Early Bird rates are valid until October 04, 2020 (23:59 CEST)
- Payment is by credit/debit card or bank transfer
- Payment will be in Euros (EUR)
- Registration will close on October 18, 2020 (23:59 CEST)
- If you come to this page after October 18, and wish to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Category||Early Bird Price||Regular Price|
|non-ACM/GI member||85 EUR||100 EUR|
|ACM/GI member||50 EUR||65 EUR|
|School teacher*||20 EUR||35 EUR|
|Student**||10 EUR||25 EUR|
* Teachers of primary, secondary or vocational schools
** Student registration rates are for full-time students only.
The registration includes the access to live and recorded presentations, Q&A and networking opportunities, video recordings of the sessions, even after the conference. The WiPSCE conference will start on Wednesday, October 28, at 3 PM (UTC) and finish on Friday, October 30, 1:15 PM (UTC).
If you like to receive a printed version of the proceedings, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Please provide an evidence for your status (student/teacher ID or your ACM/GI member number) during the registration process.
- Due to the low registration cost for WiPSCE 2020, and the expenses the conference will incur, all registrations are final. No refunds will be provided for failure to participate in the virtual conference. Since access to the conference system will be based on e-mail addresses of the registrants, no substitutions will be permitted.
- The organizers are not liable for any claims for damages and/or losses if the entire conference has to be canceled due to a force majeure incident.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final. No cancellations permitted.
- The conference organizers are planning to record the sessions including the chats and discussions (video) during the conference. These will be uploaded to the password-protected area of the conference website. If you do not want to be recorded, please switch off your camera and microphone during the sessions.
- The conference program may be subject to change.