WiPSCE Ticket and Hotel Booking
Registration is now open. Tickets for the conference and rooms in the conference hotel can be booked together via the linked registration system. Information about prices and available rooms can be found further down this page.
Due to an unexpectedly high number of participants, all rooms in the conference hotel for the main conference have been fully booked since October 8th, 2022, with the exception of one four-bed room. Rooms for the night from Wednesday to Thursday (NaKoDi conference) are still available.
For rooms from Sunday to Wednesday, we unfortunately have to refer you to the “Swiss Holiday Park“ hotel, which is less than 10 minutes by foot away.
Room contingents will be released on October 16, 2022. Afterwards, bookings are only possible after approval!
- Early Bird rates are valid until September 30, 2022 (23:59 CEST)
- Payment is possible by credit/debit card or bank transfer
- Payment will be in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Regular registration will be closed on October 23, 2022 (23:59 CEST), late tickets are available for higher rates
|Standard||175.00 CHF||195.00 CHF||235.00 CHF|
|ACM/GI member||145.00 CHF||165.00 CHF||205.00 CHF|
|Student||100.00 CHF||100.00 CHF||n/a|
- Student registration rates are only for participants who do not have a regular job, but make their living mainly from scholarships or national student support. Standard research assistants (full time or part time) do not belong to this category. Please be prepared to show your student ID card at check-in.
- The registration in all categories includes participation in the conference, conference dinner, welcome reception and social event. Extra tickets for the conference dinner and the social event / welcome reception can be ordered via the registration system.
- Cancellation of your order is possible before October 01, 2022 via the registration system. A cancellation fee of 5% of the order total will be charged.
- The organizers are not liable for any claims for damages and/or losses if the entire conference has to be canceled due to a force majeure incident.
The rooms in the conference hotel are booked via the same registration system as the conference tickets. You can choose from the following room types:
- Single Room Budget: running water in the room; showers and WC on the floor
- Single Room Small: with shower and WC in the room
- Single Room Standard: with shower and WC in the room
- Single Room Special: two-bed room occupied as single room; only possible from Wednesday to Thursday when all Single Rooms are booked out
- Two-Bed Room: with shower and WC in the room
- Double Room: with shower and WC in the room
- Family Room: with shower and WC in the room
- Information about the rooms can be found on the hotel website.
- For any questions regarding hotel room booking, please contact the Local Organising Committee, as room reservations are not managed by the hotel.
- Rooms can generally be booked for the following time frames:
- Sunday (one day before WiPSCE) to Wednesday (last day of WiPSCE)
- Monday (first day of WiPSCE) to Wednesday (last day of WiPSCE)
- Sunday (one day before WiPSCE) to Thursday (one day after WiPSCE; last day of German young scientists conference NaKoDi)
- Monday (first day of WiPSCE) to Wednesday (last day of WiPSCE; first day of German young scientists conference NaKoDi)
- Wednesday (last day of WiPSCE; first day of German young scientists conference NaKoDi) to Thursday (one day after WiPSCE; last day of German young scientists conference NaKoDi)
- Availabilies per room type are shown in the booking system.
- Rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Prices are per person, not per room, for the complete timeframe given.
- You can book rooms for one or more persons by providing the respective number of persons when adding the rooms to the cart.
- All multiple person rooms will be fully occupied! When booking such rooms, you can name a desired room partner.
- All room rates include...
- dinner on the evening of arrival,
- breakfast and lunch on full days,
- dinner on full days except on Tuesday, as conference dinner is included in conference fee,
- breakfast on day of departure.
- If you have children accompanying you, please contact the Local Organising Committee to benefit from a price reduction (legitimation will be checked at the hotel):
- children up to 5 years stay free of charge in their parents' room
- children from 6 to 15 years stay in their parents' room at half the price
- If you decide to use other accommodation than the conference hotel but want to participate in the meals, you can pay for lunch and dinner directly at the hotel.