Research in primary and secondary computing education is a young field with strong ties to national educational systems. Nevertheless, its theories, methods, and results are internationally applicable and of interest to researchers and practitioners in the field.
WiPSCE is the premier international venue for school-level computing education. It aims to improve the exchange of research and practice relevant to teaching and learning in primary and secondary computing education, teacher training, and related research.
WiPSCE draws participants from all parts of the world and is run in cooperation with ACM SIGCSE. Its roots are from a long-running workshop of the German computing education community, but it is now hosted in countries across Europe, as well as in Germany. Accepted papers will be published in the WiPSCE 2022 proceedings as part of the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series, which will be included in the ACM Digital Library (approval pending) .
Due to illness, the notification of acceptance and related further dates will be postponed by a few days. We thank you for your understanding.
- Pre-Review submission deadlineall submission categoriesApril 03, 2022
- Pre-Review submission feedbackall submission categoriesApril 24, 2022
- Submission opensFebruary 15, 2022
- Submission deadline (*)full/short paper abstractsMay 29, 2022
- Resubmission deadlinefull/short papersJune 05, 2022
- Notification of acceptancefull/short papersJuly 04, 2022
- Submission deadlineposter abstractsJuly 17, 2022
- Notification of acceptanceposter abstractsAugust 01, 2022
- Submission deadline (camera ready versions | all categories)August 21, 2022
- Early Bird registration DeadlineSeptember 30, 2022
- Normal registration starting fromOctober 01, 2022
- ConferenceOctober 31 - November 02, 2022
All deadlines are midnight "anywhere on earth".
(*) We offer a re-submission slack. This means that title and abstract of papers must be submitted by the first deadline, but it will be possible to upload the full versions of papers until the second deadline. Paper abstracts that are not submitted by the first deadline will not be considered - we need the information to assign the submissions to the reviewers.