WiPSCE 2022 is over now. We would like to thank everyone who was involved in preparing and running the conference, our sponsors for their financial support, and also all our participants for filling the conference with life. Looking forward to see you again at WiPSCE 2023 in Cambridge.
Research in primary and secondary computing education is a young field with strong ties to national educational systems. Nevertheless, its theories, methods, and results are internationally applicable and of interest to researchers and practitioners in the field.
WiPSCE is the premier international venue for school-level computing education. It aims to improve the exchange of research and practice relevant to teaching and learning in primary and secondary computing education, teacher training, and related research.
WiPSCE draws participants from all parts of the world and is run in cooperation with ACM SIGCSE. Its roots are from a long-running workshop of the German computing education community, but it is now hosted in countries across Europe, as well as in Germany. Accepted papers will be published in the WiPSCE 2022 proceedings as part of the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series, which will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
- Pre-Review submission deadlineall submission categoriesApril 03, 2022
- Pre-Review submission feedbackall submission categoriesApril 24, 2022
- Submission opensFebruary 15, 2022
- Submission deadline (*)full/short paper abstractsMay 29, 2022
- Resubmission deadlinefull/short papersJune 05, 2022
- Notification of acceptancefull/short papersJuly 11, 2022
- Submission deadlineposter abstractsJuly 24, 2022
- Notification of acceptanceposter abstractsAugust 08, 2022
- Submission deadline (camera ready versions | all categories)August 28, 2022
- Early Bird registration DeadlineSeptember 30, 2022
- Normal registration starting fromOctober 01, 2022
- ConferenceOctober 31 - November 02, 2022
All deadlines are midnight "anywhere on earth".
(*) We offer a re-submission slack. This means that title and abstract of papers must be submitted by the first deadline, but it will be possible to upload the full versions of papers until the second deadline. Paper abstracts that are not submitted by the first deadline will not be considered - we need the information to assign the submissions to the reviewers.