WiPSCE Registration Information
To register for the WiPSCE conference complete the Registration Form.
- The Early Bird rates are valid until August 27, 2023 (23:59 GMT)
- Payment is by credit/debit card only
- Payment will be in Sterling
- To register for WiPSCE you will need to create an account on the University of Cambridge esales system
- Registration will close on September 17 (23:59 GMT)
- If you come to this page after September 17, and wish to attend, please contact the WiPSCE organisers
- University of Cambridge staff attending WiPSCE pay the normal rates but should raise a PO separately to this process; a PO number is needed prior to booking in this case.
- The link to book accommodation at Robinson College is at the bottom of this page
|Category||Early Bird Price||Regular Price|
* Teachers of primary, secondary or vocational schools
** Student registration rates are for full-time students only.
The WiPSCE conference will start on Wednesday September 27th, at 12 PM (GMT) and finish on Friday September 29th, at 2 PM (GMT).
There will be optional workshops available at no cost from 9:30 AM to 12 PM on the morning of Wednesday 27th (16 places per workshop). Details of these can be found on the Related Events page. Workshop places are offered on a first-come first-served basis and will be closed for booking when they are full.
Registration includes coffee/tea and lunch on all three days of the conference, a drinks reception on Wednesday evening, a 3-course conference dinner at Robinson College on Thursday evening, and a printed copy of the Conference Proceedings. There is the option to participate in a punting excursion on Thursday afternoon, for which participants will need to pay £10 as a contribution. For those not attending the punting trip, there will be a guided walk of Cambridge offered for free.
The postcode for the conference is CB3 9AN. Robinson College is on the corner of Grange Road and Adams Road and is 10-15 minutes walk from central Cambridge.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Please provide an evidence for your status (student/teacher ID or your ACM/GI member number) during the registration process.
- The organizers are not liable for any claims for damages and/or losses if the entire conference has to be canceled due to a force majeure incident.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to change.
To book accommodation at Robinson College whilst at WiPSCE please complete the Accommodation Form using the promo code 47932.
- A single bedroom (single bed) with ensuite bathroom will be available at £81.60 per night , including breakfast. These are known as Standard Plus rooms as detailed on the Robinson College Accommodation page.
- Robinson College room bookings are guaranteed only until 31st July. After that date, there may still be rooms available but we cannot guarantee it.
- The advantages of staying at Robinson College is the proximity to the Conference (2 minutes walk) but participants are of course free to book any accommodation that they prefer.